- Cash Funds
- E-gifts and GCs
- Healthcare Essentials
- Free eBook
TAAL ERUPTION 2020 FUNDRAISER MECHANICS
1. Birch Registries, Inc., (BIRCH) a corporation duly organized, registered and existing under and by virtue of the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, shall use its online registry platform to raise funds (named as Taal Eruption 2020 Fundraiser) for the benefit of the victims of the Taal Volcano eruption, which happened on January 12, 2020.
2. BIRCH shall receive payments on its e-commerce platform via the following payment methods: Online Bank Transfer, GCASH Mobile Payments, Credit Card Payment, Paypal and other local payment methods provided by its payment gateway partner, Paynamics Technologies, Inc.
3. Cash donations shall be accepted in multiples of five hundred pesos (P500). Upon receipt of payment, a system-generated email confirmation with the official BIRCH Reference Number shall be sent to the donor.
4. All funds received (net of payment provider fees) for the Taal Eruption 2020 Fundraiser shall be, within 24 hours, turned over and transferred to the bank account of GMA Kapuso Foundation, Inc., as follows:
Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (METROBANK)
Account Name: GMA Kapuso Foundation, Inc.
Account Numbers: 098-3-098-51034-7
5. Once Taal Eruption 2020 Fundraiser has been concluded, an official email from BIRCH shall be sent to GMA Kapuso Foundation, Inc. within 24 hours from the last day of the fundraising event. The email shall detail the following relative information about the donations:
• Name of Donor
• Place of Residence (city & country)
• Birch Reference Number
• Mode of Payment
• Amount Donated
Please feel free to contact GMA Kapuso Foundation, Inc. for verification of your donations at any of the information provided below:
GMA Kapuso Foundation, Inc.
2nd Floor GMA Kapuso Center
GMA Network Drive cor. Samar Streets
Diliman, Quezon City 1103
Telephone Nos.: (632) 8982-7777 loc 9902 / 8928-4299
Fax No.: (632) 8928-9351
Email address: [email protected]